Friday 22 July 2011

Three weeks till we take flight!

I am just coming down off my Toronto Fringe high. It was a wonderful festival, so full of theatre, dance and incredible support from family, friends and the community.

Just getting back into rehearsal mode and starting to pack for our travels across this country. Our postcards arrived two days ago and they look pretty awesome. I can say that because I didn't design them and they are very snazzy. I think that is the second time I've used that word on this blog. Perhaps I should read the dictionary.
Good news - no dictionary needed for Afternoon Delights and Emergency Exits. My piece about the lives four flight attendants live, both as we see them working and outside of their uniforms. As well, I've seen Kate Nankervis's solo and it is striking and stunning. Her unique and bold movements will be the perfect fit to this double-bill Fringe show!

Please tell anyone and everyone about this show. An hour full of energy, beauty, and fun. Can't wait to see you Edmonton.

**For the dates and times of the show, see the poster above or see below:

August 12 @ 2:15 pm
August 13 @ 12 pm
August 14 @ 7:45 pm
August 15 @ 10:15 pm
August 18 @ 4 pm
August 19 @ 6 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment